Calming greens and herbs
The most multi-functional of all, this salve brings balance to the body, mind, and spirit.
Properties and suggested use:
- Soothes irritated and improves dry skin on heels, knees, elbows, and hands. To enjoy its full benefits, massage a thin layer of salve onto the desired area immediately after a shower.
- Accelerates the healing of small wounds, burns, and scars by aiding cell regeneration. Lavender oil kills harmful bacteria and fungi, therefore it can be used to disinfect small wounds and scrapes. Apply a thick layer and let it remain longer on the affected area.
- Diminishes joint and muscle pain by reducing inflammation. It helps to disseminate small bruises and swelling. Apply on the sore area using circular massaging motions.
- Effectively stops itching caused by plants (nettles) and bug bites (mosquitos). In fact, lavender repels most insects like mosquitos, flies, and ticks. Apply a thin layer of salve before a tour in the summer. Mosquitos hate lavender and will not approach skin treated with Soothe salve.
- The scent of lavender calms the mind and body. Massage on the neck and feet when you want to relax or as a natural sleep aid.
- Lavender also removes unpleasant odors directly and by killing the bacteria associated with it. Therefore, it makes an effective emergency deodorant.
Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca kernel oil* (apricot kernel oil), Argania spinosa kernel oil* (argan kernel oil), Cocos nucifera oil* (coconut oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Borago officinalis seed oil* (borage seed oil), Persea gratissima oil* (avocado oil), Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (jojoba seed oil), Lavandula angustifolia oil* (lavender essential oil), Tocopherol (vitamin E).
*product of organic farming