This salve is great during the allergy + winter season and all time favorite as a foot cream.
Properties and suggested use:
- Strengthens the immune system by entering the bloodstream and delivering the essential oils where they are needed. Apply a thin layer of the salve on the chest, back, and feet.
- It relieves minor congestion. If you have a stuffy nose apply a small amount on both sides of the nose and forehead where the sinuses are.
- Help with restoring better and deeper breathing as well as providing relief from coughs. Apply the salve on the chest, back, and neck.
- Warms up the body to help fight a fever.
- Soothes light muscle and joint pains and minor headaches. Apply on the side of the temples or where it hurts.
- Great for dealing with seasonal allergies, winter skin dryness, and as an extra layer of protection during outdoor activities in the cold.
- Benefits the body with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that are especially useful for cleaning cuts, scrapes, and for treating athletes’ foot.
shea butter*, cold-pressed passionfruit oil*, apricot kernel oil*, beeswax, cold-pressed coconut oil*, jojoba*, castor oil*, eucalyptus oil*, peppermint oil*, lavender oil*, thyme oil*, bergamot oil*, rosemary oil*, tea tree oil*, lemon-scented eucalyptus oil*, vitamin E.
** certified organic ingredient