It is a general-purpose salve with a wide range of applications and a wonderful aroma of green herbs and wildflowers. Because of its qualities, It makes a perfect addition to your grooming and first aid kits, as well as to your camping and beach attire. This blend of ingredients is designed to absorb quickly and effectively.
Properties and suggested use:
• Calms irritated and improves dry skin on heels, knees, elbows, and hands. To enjoy its full benefits, massage a thin layer of salve onto the desired area immediately after a shower.
• Lavender and Geranium remove unpleasant odors directly and by killing the bacteria associated with them. Therefore, it can be used as a natural deodorant.
• Accelerates the healing of small wounds and scars by aiding cell regeneration. Lavender and geranium oils kill pathogenic bacteria, therefore it can be used to disinfect small wounds and scrapes. Apply a thicker layer and let it remain longer on the affected area.
• Helps after sunburn or any other kind of temperature-related skin damage. Apply on the sore area using circular massaging motions.
• Both Lavender and Geranium have a balancing and normalizing body functions and emotions. The essential oils relax sore muscles and relieve cramping tummies.
How to: Scoop a little balm with the tip of your finger and apply where it is needed. A little goes a long way because this is a pure product with 100% active ingredients.
Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca kernel oil* (apricot kernel oil), Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil* (tamanu seed oil), Rosa canina fruit oil* (rosehip fruit oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Cocos nucifera oil* (coconut oil), Persea gratissima oil* (avocado oil), Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (jojoba seed oil), Lavandula angustifolia oil* (lavender essential oil), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil* (rose geranium essential oil), Tocopherol* (vitamin E).
* product of organic farming