Soothe healing salve with organic lavender, avocado & argan oil
Calming greens and herbs
The most multi-functional of all, this salve brings balance to the body, mind and spirit.
Properties and suggested use:
- Soothes irritated and improves dry skin on heels, knees, elbows and hands. To enjoy its full benefits, massage a thin layer of salve onto desired area immediately after shower.
- Accelerates healing of small wounds, burns and scars by aiding cell regeneration. Lavender oil kills harmful bacteria and fungi, therefore it can be used to disinfect small wounds and scrapes. Apply thicker layer and let it remain longer on affected area.
- Diminishes joint and muscle pain by reducing inflammation. Helps to disseminate small bruises and swelling. Apply on sore area using circular massaging motions.
- Effectively stops itching cause by plants (nettles) and bug bites (mosquitos). In fact, lavender repels most insects especially the blood sucking ones. Apply a thin layer of salve before a tour in the summer. Mosquitos hate lavender and will not approach skin treated with soothe.
- The scent of Lavender calms the mind and body. Massage on the neck and feet when you want to relax or as a natural sleep aid.
- Lavender also removes unpleasant odors directly and by killing the bacteria associated with it. Therefore, it makes an effective emergency deodorant.
Shea butter*, Apricot kernel oil, Cold-pressed Avocado oil*, Moroccan Argan oil*, Virgin Coconut oil*, Beeswax, Lavender essential oil*
*product of organic farming